If you have been in internet marketing for a while than you know the single most important part of getting traffic is to convert that traffic into leads.
It is a simple recipe...
Get traffic, convert that traffic into leads, convert those leads in to sales.
Once you have mastered this, than you will be able to print your own money. It can be a simple thing to do once you learn the right skills. But you notice I said "ONCE YOU LEARN THE RIGHT SKILLS".
It can take months, even years to learn the right steps to take in order to effectively convert traffic from your blog into highly targeted and responsive leads.
Luckily you have me to spoil you by spilling my dirty little secrets! Your welcome...
So here are my 5 simple steps to convert blog traffic into leads
- Keyword Research - You can not possible start to write any content before you first do your keyword research. Remember you must begin with the ending in mind. Meaning that every piece of content should be crafted specifically to either generate sales or leads. I will go in more details about that in a later post.
- Post Your Content - After you finish your master piece you must remember that it don't mean a damn thing if no one see's it. The first thing you need to do is go to Ping.FM and get your content indexed. Next you will need to get a ton of backlinks to that page.
- Track Your Results - You must know when you post your content that, you typically wont see any results for about 1-2 months depending on the competition of the keyword you chose. This is why it is important to blog everyday and track it through the ranks. I use a software called Market Samurai. Different keywords/competition will rank differently. So when you track all your daily posts, you will be able to see which ones are moving up the ranks the fastest and that is the one that you pay close attention to.
- Set Up a Blog Pop - I typically use Pop Up Domination which converts very well. But the most important feature is that you can make every pop up specific for that individual post. So if one post you write is talking about dog food, than you can have a pop up for dog food, if one is talking about exercise DVD's, than you can have that pop up on that content. It's really an amazing tool.
- Add A Video To Your Content - Video convert's 800% more than written text. So while you may have the greatest content in the word and a killer pop up, it still may be over looked by your web surfing visitor. The simple fact of the matter is that if you want to be successful in sales, you must get people to know, like and trust you. No other format does that better than video. There is a reason that I have saved this step for last. You don't want to just got out making videos for every single blog post that you write (I mean you could if you really have that much time on your hands). But instead you should always track your ranks and when you find a post that is getting a significant amount of traffic to it... Throw a video in it! If done right, it will double your conversions guaranteed.
Is it really that easy to convert blog traffic into leads?
The simple answer is yes. But there is one thing that you must not forget and that is a call to action. When you make your videos for you blog you must ALWAYS tell your visitors what you want them to do. Whether that means for them to click your affiliate link and purchase a product or to opt in to check out more information. Once you master these steps than you can begin to create unlimited traffic. SEO traffic is the most scalelable traffic around simple because if you have one blog post that brings you 3 leads a day, then you can easily generate 30 leads daily from writing 9 more posts just like it. Follow these steps and you will have massive success.
To Your Success,
Want To Be Notified On New Posts?
Become an Insider, and see for yourself!